MARKETING TIP #6: Create a Social Media Calendar🗓
Take the guesswork out of your posts by creating an effective social media calendar in 3 easy steps:
1. Create a spreadsheet with the following columns:
– GOAL – title/reason for post
– IMAGE – graphic/photo
– CONTENT – brainstorm message
– HASHTAGS – refer to target market
– FEEDS – where you’ll share
– POSTER – who will post
2. Fill out the calendar for 1-2 months (some clients have completed calendars for an entire year!) – Be sure to keep important dates, events and holidays in mind.
3. Schedule posts💡TIP: It’s always best to schedule posts directly from the actual platform, however, scheduling tools like Latergramme and Hootsuite are great options if you are unavailable to post yourself.