Marketing Tip #28: Cross-Market
Cross-marketing is the concept of partnering with a business that offers a product or service that compliments what you offer.
—How to cross-market:
• Make a list of local businesses that share your target market
• Develop an action plan
• Create an intro letter and follow-up process
• Set up a meeting to discuss working together
• Set up a social media and email trade plan
• Turn their clients into yours and vice versa!
• Build community involvement and work together!
:::Cross marketing is my favorite type of marketing! It’s fun getting to know local
business owners that have a similar drive and passion. It’s really a win-win for everyone!
—Need help implementing a cross-marketing plan? Drop me a note, I’d love to email@example.com